Dear Valued Clients,
At NYI the health, wellness, and safety of our employees and clients is a top priority, along with ensuring business continuity.
In order to address heightened concerns over the spread of COVID-19, we are carefully monitoring CDC and WHO guidelines and have proactively put in place a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan that includes a number of preventative measures to ensure a healthy environment and smooth business operations.
- Healthy environment
To keep our data centers and offices safe, we are:
• Educating team members on CDC-provided hygiene measures
• Encouraging sick employees to stay home
• Regularly sanitizing all surfaces, doorknobs, crash carts, etc.
• Providing antibacterial soap in all our restrooms
• Providing hand sanitizer stations and wipes
- Business continuity
To ensure no disruption to your business, we are:
• Putting in place on-call resources, in addition to our onsite workforce, to ensure no
changes to service levels at our sites
• Providing remote monitoring to minimize the need for in-person visits
With our Business Continuity Plan in place, we do not anticipate any changes to our standard operating procedures or to the service contact(s) you work with. Should the situation change, we will keep you informed.
We encourage you to minimize in-person visits, particularly if you are not feeling well. Should a visit be necessary, please help us to prevent the spread of COVID-19. While visiting our facilities we recommend the following everyday preventative actions:
- Avoid handshakes
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough, or sneeze with your inner elbow or tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If you have any questions or concerns, please open a ticket with our Help Desk. This continues to be the best and most efficient way to reach us.
We deeply appreciate your cooperation.
Thank you and stay well,
Chief Operating Officer
Download this document in PDF format.