Dear Valued Clients,
As the COVID-19 impact on our lives continues to grow, we hope this note finds you, your colleagues, family and friends well.
NYI is fully committed to meeting your needs and ensuring your safety during this challenging time. We continue to monitor CDC, Federal and State guidelines and are constantly re-evaluating our procedures in order to protect everyone’s well-being while ensuring business continuity.
As a follow-up to communications in our earlier COVID-19 Response Procedures about limiting facility visits to essential ones, we are putting in place a new Access Request Process, effective immediately, to help operationalize this and mitigate potential risks.
Appointment Based Access Request Process
- All requests for access to NYI facilities now need to be submitted through the NYI Help Desk with a clear explanation of the criticality involved.
- Whenever possible, please provide 24 hours of advance notice.
- The NYI team will evaluate the request and will communicate with you to approve and schedule the visit. A “by appointment only” approach will help minimize density at time of visit.
- Upon evaluation, the NYI team may recommend that you take advantage of our Remote Hands service, thereby eliminating the need for an onsite visit.
- Please note that as part of the approval process, every applicant will also need to answer some verbal COVID-19 screening questions, as indicated in our earlier communications:
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (for example: fever, dry cough, sore throat, body aches, headache or shortness of breath)?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If the screening results in an affirmative risk response, the individual will be asked to refrain from entering the site and the NYI site team will advise the main point of contact for the client or supplier. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions or concerns, please open a ticket with our Help Desk. This continues to be the best and most efficient way to reach us.
Many thanks for your ongoing cooperation and stay well!
Chief Operating Officer