With NYI, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning (DR/BCP) combines the best of its Colocation and Managed Services offerings for a concurrent solution that brings safety and redundancy to your infrastructure. The common denominator is flexibility, which many in the industry know, is the cornerstone of the NYI Difference. During Hurricane Sandy and its aftermath, NYI had zero downtime, with no compromise in service. NYI's performance excellence won the attention of industry analysts Netcraft and garnered praise from customers. It also resulted in NYI's being named "Emerging Business of the Year" by NJ BIZ Magazine.
- DR/BCP with geographic diversity (Hosted at NYI + virtual replication at other location).
- Direct fiber interconnectivity
- DR/BCP between 100 William and 999 Frontier
- Sub-millisecond access to Lower Manhattan (ideal for financial services firms interested in a facility located less than 40 miles from Lower Manhattan to provide low-latency connectivity for trading platforms, backup processes, and other latency-sensitive applications)
- FINRA Rule 4370 compliant
- DR/BCP that combines the deployment options of Premium and Financial
DR/BCP is now affordable to companies of all sizes. Thanks to NYI, you can now customize the plan that best serves the needs of your business.