NYI’s strategic location in Manhattan’s Financial District is no coincidence. Our physical proximity to Wall Street and all the major exchanges perfectly positions us to provide financial services companies with instantaneous and seamless access to international markets.
Our data centers, processes and infrastructure are all SSAE16 Type 2 compliant, exceeding the strictest service levels and uptime requirements. We also offer a fail-safe network, 100% carrier-neutral access to exchanges and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity solutions.
The operative word is trust.
Portware, the automated trading software company, chose NYI as its partner for a number of reasons. After managing its own solution in-house for four years, Portware wanted a company that could seamlessly manage its data, and enhance its fully customizable, FIX-compliant trade management and execution system.
According to Portware’s Head of Information Services, Nick Serafini, “In terms of numbers alone, we would be spending 10 times our current rate to replicate internally the superior service NYI has given us the past five years.”
- Headquartered in Manhattan's Financial District, with physical proximity to Wall Street and all major exchanges
- Fully meshed, BGP4-based, fault-tolerant network with no single point of failure.
- Sub-millisecond access to international backbones, along with diverse, low-latency fiber optic connectivity
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity from New Jersey facility boasts 100% carrier-neutral access to exchanges as well as location strategically chosen for convenient fail-over access with by-the-seat disaster-recovery office-space capabilities
- SSAE16 and SAS 70 Type II-certified data centers, processes and infrastructure, all optimized to exceed the strictest service levels and uptime requirements
- Service excellence recognized by Netcraft and The New York Observer