- Headquartered in Manhattan's Financial District, with physical proximity to Wall Street and all major exchanges
- Fully meshed, BGP4-based, fault-tolerant network with no single point of failure.
- Sub-millisecond access to international backbones, along with diverse, low-latency fiber optic connectivity
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity from New Jersey facility boasts 100% carrier-neutral access to exchanges as well as location strategically chosen for convenient fail-over access with by-the-seat disaster-recovery office-space capabilities
- SSAE16 and SAS 70 Type II-certified data centers, processes and infrastructure, all optimized to exceed the strictest service levels and uptime requirements
- Service excellence recognized by Netcraft and The New York Observer
Industry Focus / Financial Services
Setting the standard for all our solutions