You’re a people-person and very action-oriented. You like to flex your networking muscles and can easily communicate complicated problems in simple words. You live for the challenge of building sales pipelines within the tech industry and can get any key decision-maker excited about the quality products and services you sell. If this sounds like you, then please read on because this role may be perfect for you.
The Sales Account Manager role requires a confident and professional self-starter, who is a good listener, comfortable interfacing with senior level leadership, aggressive in finding and closing business, focused on meeting the customer’s needs, able to work well in a close-knit team in a rapidly growing business. Must have proven success navigating complex sales and generating proposals to meet the unique infrastructure needs of customers. We are looking for a sharp, hungry individual who is committed to setting the bar high and helping NYI connect with new audiences.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business for IT Professional Services.
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. Drive sales via self-originated relationships.
- Significant business relationships with senior corporate executives.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Ensure overall win themes, solution, financials, risks & key assumptions are in line with customer requirements.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Significant level of business development experience in large and mid-market accounts
- 2-3 years of selling experience and managing client relationships.
- Ability to influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations.
- Ability to craft and execute strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects.
- Excellent sales/management/coordination skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- World-class data center.
- Top-tier mission-critical data services.
- An exceptional team of aces to work with as share your passion for success.
- The tendency to pay people very well.