Like talking to people and helping to solve IT problems? NYI is looking for an energetic, personable Inside Sales Account Manager. Not only can you work closely with IT professional from a variety of companies, but you can also have significant opportunity for competitive compensation. We want you to get paid well for your hard work. As a NYI Inside Account Manager, you will prospect for new business, follow up on inbound inquiries, and when you achieve your lead generation goals /targets – you get paid even more.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be a key contributor to the overall sales, account management and lead generation strategy of NYI. By helping us extend our reach in the US and grow our client base you will be a part of something meaningful and rewarding.
We are not your typical data center company. Techies at heart, our team is a talented group of individuals that welcomes creative ideas and passion for all things technology.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contact existing business clients and identify sales opportunities for additional colocation, cloud requirements and contract renewals.
- Develop new outbound email campaigns each week – creatively thinking of new pitches into various verticals.
- Develop an active sales pipeline of qualified prospects through cold and warm calling.
Proactively call VP and “C” level executives within prospective companies to introduce NYI, schedule initial sales meetings and data center visits.
- Build and maintain product knowledge base in order to clearly and effectively communicate solution value proposition and overcome objections.
- Manage and follow up on post phone call actions to establish next steps and move towards onsite meetings for outside sales team.
Daily maintenance of salesforce.com and the NYI Helpdesk.